THE SHORT VERSION:
At Upodesk We concern about our privacy. We don’t sell or rent information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without permission. We don’t disclose this policy or required to provide you with the services of the site and mobile application and related site.
We collect some general technical information that is automatically gathered by our systems, such as IP address, browser information, and cookies to enable for better user experience and a more personalized browsing experience.
We will not share registration information, including your contact information and except as described in this Policy.
Technical information that is gathered by our systems, or third party systems, automatically may be used for Site operation, optimization, analytics, content promotion and enhancement of user experience. we may use your information to contact you and offer you promotions and general updates, but we will not let any other person, including sellers and buyers, contact you, other than through your user profile on the Site.
Your personal information may be stored in systems based around the world and may be processed by third-party service providers. We will provide to protect your personal information.
You can exercise your rights over your personal information. If you don’t have an active account on your site, please Contact Us. More details about our site you read the long version of the policy.
THE LONGER VERSION:
Upodesk always respects your privacy and committed to protecting the personal information of sellers, buyers, collaborators, and other visitors’ browsing site. By accessing and using our site and related sites applications, services, registering for the program, including terms and conditions, disclosure, processing and retention of your information. You also learn how to share limit information in this policy.
How do we collect Information?
You directly provide most of the information. When you fill-up our registration process on-site, linking your social networks account, completing the full application form, customer surveys and sharing additional information voluntarily. This can include information about sellers, user’s location, education, profession, sharing of portfolio, ratings, and feedbacks by buyers and anything to add to your user profile.
We also collect some technical information automatically and indirectly through our systems. This information like logging the IP address, software configuration, operating system, and cookies. Cookies normally help us to improve navigation on our site.
If you connect or login you Upodesk account with third-party services like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, etc. We also receive information, such as registration and profile information from that service. This information varies your controlled and authorized by your privacy settings.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is privacy that can set some web browsers, allowing users to opt-out of tracking by website online services. We honor Web browser requests and not to track online.
How do we use the Information collected?
Our collected information processing of your personal information and we are justified by some “condition” for processing. Majority time, processing will be justified on the basis that:
- For specific purposes, You have provided your consent for personal information.
- Your personal information is performed to necessary a contract and takes some steps to enter into a contract with you.
- Processing is necessary to support our legal business, subject your interest and fundamental rights.
Your personal information we will use for the following purposes :
- To operate our site, to provide quality service and security and to perform our obligation to you.
- To ensure fraud and maintain safe, market integrity and security of the marketplace.
- Contact with you and requested and approved by you.
- To promote and advertise the Upodesk site and marketplace.
- To maintain to comply with lawful requests by authorities and with applicable laws and regulations required by law.
Direct Marketing :
- We use your personal information for direct marketing communication via email, SMS, post, telephone or targeted online advertisements.
- We process your personal information based on your consent and legitimate interest.
- Direct marketing to a proportionate and reasonable level and send it to information interest and relevance to you.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
Upodesk doesn’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
- Your personal information we collect automatically from other companies and use to improve personal services, content, and advertising and to prevent fraud. If you don’t like our marketing communication, you can contact us or send an email to our site.
- We provide your personal details to third parties, only in order to operate the site, provide service to you, applicable laws and regulations, and prevent fraud, illegal activities, as detailed below:
- We provide information when the service provides and operates the site, opening and operating your account as well as providing ancillary services like CRM system, payment vendors, technical consultants, community management service and mailing system.
- When we believe that it is necessary we are required to do so by law and we share information with public authorities, enforcement agencies in order to respond to a subpoena or court order, regulatory authorities and judicial process.
- We share your information with payment processors, fraud detection agencies and similar third parties for the purpose of securing the site and protecting it against fraud, unauthorized transactions claims or other liabilities
- For some extra facilities and interaction between users, we share your information.
Small data files that are cookies that download your device when you visit our site. Cookies may gather information about users to use the website, enabling us to recognize as an existing visitor when users return our site and leave this site.
You allow or reject to recognize cookies. When you don’t accept cookies, this function isn’t properly worked. Some areas of the website don’t work cookies and may take more time to work.
A cookie is also categorized according to their function:
Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable and move around my website. And use its features;
Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow websites to remember your choice like name, language, countries, etc and customized more personal features.
The performance or Analytical cookies: These cookies collect information about you like which page goes to most of the time and passes many times.
Advertising Targeting Cookies: This cookie used to deliver advertisements, It finds your interest, based on analysis of your browsing history. However, we won’t use advertising cookies on the https://upodesk.com/ website.
Blocking or Deleting Cookies
You can cookies, block and delete from the browser. You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services. The browser setting for each browser you use. Please be aware that some of our services will not function if your browser does not accept cookies. However, you can allow cookies from specific websites by making them “trusted websites” in your internet browser.
Deleting information or controlling cookies is also available. It is important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Our site Upodesk contains many third party links. If you connect third party sites and data providers, Third-party users use your data, this data does not control Upodesk and is not subject to this policy. You should consult the privacy policies of each site you visit. This Policy applies solely to personal information collected by our Site. We don’t control these terms and privacy policies and have not reviewed their adequacy. Before submitting any personal information you should review these.
We ensure about maintaining security and information, preventing unauthorized access, loss, alteration, misuse, destruction or damage industry-standard technologies, and internal procedures. We also regularly maintain our payment Card Industry Data Security Standards certification.we contractually ensure that any third party processing your personal information equally provides for confidentiality and integrity of your data in a secure We will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access. Our site keeps user passwords in strict confidence and does not disclose such passwords to any third party.
We exercise rights connected with your personal information. We will try to process any local law and our policies and procedures. If our website doesn’t have an active account, please contact us at [email protected]
If you have any questions, please email our team and we will make an effort to replay with a reasonable time.